16. Conclusion: ICEarth is developing a FinTech company, managing blockchain authenticity.
myICEarth: Multi-layer authentication, with biometrics
myICEZ: IBM Z machine-level encryption and AI
14. Why ICE#Jicarilla#Earth Brief Timeline
1801: The Llaneros band joins the Jicarilla
1841: Mexican land grand deprives the Jicarilla of their land
1854: Conflicts with the U.S. military
1883: Land taken by U.S.
1887: Jicarilla Reservation is established
1907: Jicarilla Reservation enlarged
12. ICE#Sovereign IT: ICEarth implementation at the “Individual” “Sovereignty” information technology level includes IBM Z mainframe architecture, LinuxOne, Drupal, IBM Blockchain, and IBM Watson AI, as a dedicated ICEZ Cloud.
Physical presence of ICEZ will be dictated by member sovereignty, with account authenticated to root sovereign state.
11. ICEarth#Sovereign IA Sovereign Information Architecture: ICEarth implementation must be authenticated and served at the “Individual” “Sovereignty” information technology level, and is currently designed to leverage the IBM Z mainframe architecture, LinuxOne, Drupal, IBM Blockchain, and IBM Watson AI, as a dedicated ICEZ Cloud.
10. Why ICEarth#UCANX: Most exciting about UCANX, and the industrial cannabis economy, is the opportunity to build an optimal dedicated transactional blockchain platform and environment for an entirely new economy. The most important benefit of blockchain is compliance – for stakeholders, and for commodities that are controlled substances.
9. ICEarth farmer, today? UCANX blockchain
Buyers will have credentials based on legal business needs, determining available commodities.
Vendors will have access to credentialed customers and supply chains
Farmers will establish blockchain credentials based on legal status, and activities, to the level of government clearances, determining qualifications within the network for supply chains and transactions.
7. Why ICEarth#UCANX: UCANX Stakeholders include member organizations and their members, being industrial cannabis farmers, buyers, and vendors. Transactions will include establishment of UCANX membership, and affiliations, with certifications for legal transactions.